Friday, April 12, 2013

Weekly Favorites

I love sharing my weekly favorite products because I know I have tried some pretty AWFUL things trying to find things that work. Here are some favorites


Carrot Chips
Great for dipping, quick stir fry, or just for that crunch!


Individual pack of Pistachios
PORTION CONTROLLED!!! Yay! Love this snack. Good fats, 5 grams of protein and 160 calories. I pair it with a light string cheese and stick of beef jerky to kill those salty cravings! 17 grams of protein and 260 calories total!



These are great to mix it up when you want pasta. Plain they are gross. Use in place of spaghetti or ramen noodles.



Extra dessert delight gum. KICK those sweet cravings outta the park!


I like these pure crystal light packs. I like the grape and lemonade best. They are sweetened with Truvia not aspartame!


I like this protein powder because it is low in calories. I found it at Trader Joe's



My favorite flavor of yogurt this week is Tropical Fruit. YUMMMM


Try these and tell me what You like!!!

No comments: