Friday, April 19, 2013

Favorites of the week!

I love finding new products! Hopefully you like this too! If you have any suggestions, let me know!!


These little babies are about as good as you can get for a protein bar. Let's face it most protein bars aren't very tasty. I like the portablility though and that is why I keep trying to find one that is good. These are actually made for Diabetics. They are made to help keep your blood sugar stable. 2 net carbs, 12 grams of protein and 150 calories.



Trader Joe's has some REALLY yummy hummus. Creamy and smooth! Great source of good fats, and protein! I pair this with sugar snap peas, carrots, rolled up deli meat and a cheese stick. YUMMM!!!



I found these little honeys by the yogurt at walmart. 100 calories and 10 grams of protein. GREAT for on the go! I eat this and some nuts. Good to go!



Tuna Packets. I personally HATE fish! HATE IT! But it is sososososo good for you! These aren't fishy at all. I like the sweet and spicy flavor. I put these in my purse for a quick meal on the go. Stop by and order a side salad from the dollar menu and put this on top. Easy, cheap, and you don't even need dressing on top!



I love these on the go to! They are great to eat with apple slices (most fast food joints will sell you just apple slices). Or carry a banana with you.


I will personally be taking some of these to DISNEYLAND in a few weeks!!!

No comments: