Thursday, April 18, 2013

Breaking through!!!

You guys, I BROKE MY PLATEAU!!!!! WHoot!!! I know I am not focusing on the scale, but WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I am super pumped heading into this week. I am down 5 lbs since April 4th!!! I am LOVING my meal plan. Wanna sample?

Breakfast-
Oatmeal (steel cut please), banana, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, almond butter or Sunbutter (made from sunflower seeds), Sprinkled with cinnamon. Yum! Then I take two hard boiled eggs and mix in Dijon mustard (love Trader Joe's Whole grain!)

Snack-
Green smoothie with spinach, pb, designer whey chocolate, ice, almond milk, 1/2 banana, blend and enjoy.

Lunch- Chicken or tuna on top of lettuce with a side of hummus and fruit. Also a handful of almonds or pistachios.

Snack- Granola bar and yogurt.

Dinner- Chicken or steak with peppers, onions, and mushrooms. A little cheese and avocado on top.

After dinner I eat some tomato soup mixed with cottage cheese. YUM!

So good you guys!

Anyway I am really upping the workouts this week! I am starting TURBOFIRE!!! Whoot! I love Chalene Johnson. Google her!

Here's to another great week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds really yummy!! I have started a new weight loss program and I LOVE it!!!! It's called are shape for life. I am so glad you got past your plateau. There is seriously nothing worse than that!!! You always look beautiful.

Unknown said...

Take shape for life not are...oops

Tatiana said...

Awesome job! Keep kicking butt!