Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites!

This week has been a challenge. I am still keepin, keepin on, pushing through the hard stuff and I am ready for a new week! You choose your hard people! Being fat is hard, not fitting into cute clothes is hard, wishing you were different is hard. I am choosing a different hard from here on out! Waking up early is hard, working out like a mofo is hard, making smart choices is hard (when you want a darn snickers), but if you always do what you've always done, you'll always have what you already have. Choose different, feel different, be different!!!

Here are my favorites this week


GRAPEFRUIT!!! So yummy! I have this usually as a dessert for my lunch. I sprinkle truvia on top and drizzle honey! SO DELISH!


So these are local to Utah. I have found them at Dan's and Harmon's. They are SUPER good all natural and filling. They don't taste like nasty protein bars. They are pricey, so I usually just have half a bar and pair it with some fruit and a yogurt or string cheese.



I know I have probably posted these babies before, but it is SO good it is worth mentioning again! I get these preboiled eggs and mash them with Dijon Mustard from trader Joe's. SO GOOD! Eat it with some peppers and Hummus!

Hey, Speaking of Hummus,

Cilantro and Jalapeno Hummus from Trader Joe's. SO GOOD! Spicy, but I love spicy! I have this with string cheese, and veggies!!!


Carbmaster flavor of the week! Banana Crème pie! I know I posted last time about this, but it is sosososo yummy!


I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: