Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I ate Wednesday....

Technically I ate this stuff yesterday(tues) But you get it right??? I am eating low-carb because that is how I am supposed to eat for my having had a Gastric bypass. I do eat "bread" carbs about once every other day.

Breakfast-(7 am)
Omelet with two eggs, broccoli, turkey deli meat, and low fat cheese. Topped with salsa.
Pre-workout (9:30 am)
Larabar and a Banana

 
Post Workout-(11:00 am) Protein Shake with Antioxidant drink mix. YUM!

 
Lunch-(1:00) Wendy's Apple Pecan Salad Half-Size
I have to be honest. I didn't like this at all. I would suggest getting a snack wrap minus the cheese and sauce and taking it off the tortilla and add it to a side salad. Better tasting, and more protein. I think they put like 1/4 of a chicken breast on my half salad......

 
Snack (3:00) Reduced fat string cheese, beef jerky, and Pistachios

 
Dinner-(6:00) Stuffed pepper and broccoli

 
After dinner I drink decaf green tea mixed with Herbal Fruit tea to curb my cravings.....
 
Water
 
Water
 
water
 
wat
 
wa
 
w
You get it right???
 
 
What did YOU eat today???

No comments: