Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Integrity



Integrity



So another HARD pill to swallow was to realize I was not living with INTEGRITY. Integrity is when what you say and what you do match. I realized NO one believed me because I had lied so much. I am going to lose weight, I am on this diet, I am exercising, I am eating right.
 
If that were true, I wouldn't be overweight. It hurt that I was a LIAR.
 
I now have to prove that my word is honorable. I need to act in accordance with what I say.
 
I want others to trust me.
 
I want to trust myself.
 
It is my goal to live a life of Integrity. That What I think and say is what I do.
 
Here is my plan of action
 
1. Weigh myself once a month.
 
2. Measure myself once per month.
 
3. Don't count calories instead eat nutrient rich foods in the right amount. Still write down what I eat.
 
4. Cease to be idle. I must keep myself busy. Exercise, cleaning, outside playing, talking with friends, serving others, playing with my kids etc. Watching 1 TV show per day (while folding laundry).
 
5.Spend time with my Savior each day. Inviting the spirit to be with me first thing in the morning.
 
6.Distracting myself when I want to eat. Take a walk, listen to music, dance, take a bath, etc.
 
7. Writing in my journal when feelings come up that I want to eat away.
 
8. Keep reaching out for support.
 
9. Blogging my journey to health.
 
10. Going to meetings to remain accountable.
 
 
I am taking it one moment at a time and trying to live an honest life.

Pinned ImagePinned Image

2 comments:

Kylee Jane said...

just a thought. As much as you aren't perfect and feel bad for 'lying', it's ok. You are making an effort to change and that's what is important. I tell myself that every time I start up my scripture reading. Points to you for doing something every day:D Good luck!

Kylee Jane said...

fyi....i know less than five people who are dedicated to anything 100% in regards to church/exercising or eating well everything...