Monday, March 18, 2013

5 senses

So something I learned was when you have head hunger( meaning you aren't really hungry but want to eat), stimulate one of your other senses. AWESOME!!! So here are some of the things I love that I turn to instead of food.

Sight- I look at beautiful pictures or my beautiful babies!
che meraviglia ....Mellisani Cave in GreeceRiomaggiore, Italy. This is amazing.Old Westbury Gardens, NY.HollandBlauwe Pad, Keukenhof-Lisse, Nederland
'
I also "fake-shop" for clothes that will fit me!!!
Tons of cute outfit ideas, and most of her clothes are super affordable! (Target, H, Charlotte Russe, etc.!)15 Free Knee Length Skirt Patterns for Adult Women. Instructions included!Love this. Very classy and clean. I like the shirt Mint & PrintLove this whole outfit!Coast Stripe Maxi DressCasual Spring, created by #afrey12 on #polyvore. #fashion #style Tory Burch MICHAEL Michael Korslove..sweater + white dress + tights + boots #style

Sound- I love music!!! I sing, dance around or just listen to music! I love all kinds of music, here are some favorites right now
Scream and Shout-Will.i.am and Britney!!

How Country Feels- Randy Hauser

 
Ho Hey- lumineers
 
 
Taylor Swift-I knew you were trouble

Touch- I snuggle my baby or kiddos, Use Lotion, touch a soft or silky material or just give someone a hug.

Scent- I love smells!!! I have scent association big time! Instantly I can remember a time or place with one scent. Here are some favorites.
 

This concept has helped a ton! try it!!!


No comments: