Thursday, March 28, 2013

Overwhelmed!!!

I am all about honesty here. I am struggling big time. The kids aren't listening, and they are thwarting my desires for a clean tidy house. Rob is struggling with school this semester so he has been spending extra time working on school work. I feel like I am going crazy!!!

 I am not eating these feelings away though so that is good! I am noticing how much I used food as an escape because MAN I could go for some sugar and treats right now.

I am trying to not escape into TV or the Internet. I need to be present and feel these feelings no matter how uncomfortable they are. I am journaling, spending time with the kids and TRYING to keep a tidy house.

I have piles of laundry to fold and wash, dishes to do and floors to vacuum. It feels good to be present and work through things I would normally eat away.

I leave you with some pictures from my camera....
Sister Naptime

My Cowboy

What a Pretty Baby!

Silly Girl

Happy go lucky

We got a city pass from the Library that got us into the Museum of Natural History, The Discovery Gateway, the Leonardo, and somewhere else we didn't get to....

Happy Kiddos

They LOVE water

Dino footprint

Sawyer took a nap

g
Diggin' Bones

Amelia was not so sure.....

Discovery Gateway, Water AGAIN!!

Ava was looking for mice in the little house

Sawyer is working the register!

My Pretty Girl who is confused by the camera....

1 comment:

Linds said...

Hang in there. It happens to all of us, all the time. We're rootin' for ya!