Saturday, December 15, 2012

Weight History

I thought I would write a post about my Weight History.

I have been chubby my whole life. Well except when I was a little little girl. I started gaining weight around 4.

I have always been the funny, fat friend, with the pretty face.

I Have tried EVERY diet, pill, shake, fad, out there.

At 22 I thought a MIRACLE happened when I got a gastric bypass. At the time I weighed 325 lbs. That was and still is the heaviest I have ever been! There is a picture of me at 325 on this video I made if you are interested.....


It was absolutely incredible! I lost 100 lbs. in 4 months. I was a whole new me. I felt SEXY for the first time ever in my life. I still weighed 220, but to me I was TINY!




I hadn't been that small since my Sophomore year in high school.

I felt amazing. I couldn't eat anything without throwing up, but hey I looked awesome!

I felt confident and so light. I was beaming pretty much all the time.

My head didn't have time to take in all these new changes.

Instead of learning healthy habits, I jumped into finding a husband.

I dated and dated and dated.

I had never really dated before and never really had positive attention from guys.

This was incredible and heartbreaking for me.

I learned that some guys are jerks and superficial and will take advantage of you.

Then I found my husband. He loved me right away and loved me just as I was.

 

I got married and comfortable and gained about 40 lbs......


NOT FUN!

Then I got pregnant.

I actually lost 20 lbs being pregnant but that is neither here nor there.....

I tried to lose weight but, when Ava was 6 months old, I got pregnant again...
That pregnancy had complications and I had Sawyer at 29 weeks. I lost weight with him!

I was 230 in this picture. This was right after Sawyer was born. He was still in the NICU at the time. I again felt really good.

I tried REALLY hard to lose weight after Sawyer. I had a trainer ate really well and still somehow managed to bounce around between 220 and 235.

Then we moved. I was so stressed out that I put on 15 pounds in about 2 months.....

I became frustrated and depressed. HOW could I do this to myself AGAIN!

Then I got pregnant again.

This is right after Amelia was born July 2012
I think I was about 262 in this picture.....AHHHH!

I have dropped 10 pounds since Amelia's birth in July.

I want this to be my LAST starting post......

I want this time to be the one that sticks.....

Slow and steady wins the race right???

So as for now, I am counting those calories, and working out 5 times a week.

MY FIRST GOAL is to RUN a 5k in the spring...

Yes I said ME and RUN in the same sentence.

Anyone want to run with me??? You know, If I pass out or something....LOL


Joy in the Journey!



1 comment:

Kara said...

Annie-you are more than welcome to come run a 5k with me...I'm trying to do 13 races in 2013. You can do any you want with me.