Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Monster


You probably all know The Monster all too well. The monster is when you can't stop eating. It feels like anything and everything unhealthy is calling your name and you must eat it or else! The monster visited me this week BIG TIME.

I have exercised three days this week though so that is good.

I went today and stocked up on good healthy stuff so that if that Monster comes back I can defeat him!!!    

I got salad stuff, pomegranate seeds, mango slices, yogurt, cottage cheese, lunch meat, and NO Sabotage food!

No no food for me is
chips, cookies, candy, chocolate, crackers, and peanuts.  I can't keep them in the house. Now that I have been honest about this, and know I can't even buy it "for the kids" I hope the monster will leave me alone!


What are your no-no foods???

1 comment:

Kara said...

Make sure to watch the calories and sugar on the mango slices and yogurt. I like pretzels...they help w needing a snack and are low calorie.