Monday, December 17, 2012

SALAD!

So for Lunch I am eating salads. I have found some AWESOME dressings to keep things fresh and exciting! I am going to tell you my favorite lunch combos!

1.Southwest Sizzle!
I am PICKY about pre-cooked meat. I HATE finding funky things while I am eating. These little yummies are a winner. I top Romaine lettuce with Cherry tomatoes these chicken strips, Sunflower seeds, and Sliced Cheese that I cut in strips
Yumm! 40 calories per slice. I use half a slice.
THEN this dressing is A MUST! If you don't have Trader Joe's, I am sorry!
It is 45 calories for 2 TBSP and tastes like Cafe Rio/Costa Vida dressing SOOO Good!

2. Chef Salad

I take romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and hard boiled egg whites ( I cheat and buy precooked eggs) top with a reduced fat cheese slice cut in strips and deli meat cut in strips. Top with this AMAZING ranch.
I is 40 calories for 2 TBSP and tastes BETTER than regular full fat ranch!

3. Classic Caesar
Foster Farms Chicken strips, Romaine, Reduced fat Parmesan cheese, Cherry Tomatoes then top with a few Caesar Snap pea crisps for crunch. The dressing I use is
 Creamy, Yummy, and 45 calories!


4. Stir fry salad

Romaine, Edamame shelled, Chicken, a few slivered almonds and these babies
just heat and put on top of your salad. Then add this dressing
 I only use 1 TBSP because it is 70 calories for 2. A Little goes a long way though. SO Tasty!

5. I have saved my favorite for last! If you have read this far, you deserve a REWARD!

Apple Crisp Salad

Romaine, Diced apples, 1 tbsp candied pecans, green onions, fat free feta cheese, chicken and This dressing is a MUST!
SO good! 45 calories for 2 tbsp! Thank me later!


What are your favorite salads???

No comments: