Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Howdy ya'll! I turned 32 yesterday. I got really spoiled and am grateful to have such generous parents, family, and friends!

This year is going to be great! I am excited for 32 and all the great things this year will bring!

I am going to kill it this year and SLAY some major dragons that have been DRAGGIN me down!

I am finally going to enter one-der land (under 200 lbs) and NEVER leave it again!

I am going to set a good healthy example to my kids!
We are going to take a much needed vacation to DISNEYLAND!!!
We are going to retire our trusty Nissan (that was the first car I personally bought all on my own) and upgrade to a family car!!! WHOOT!

We are going to strive to be better and more loving and kind to each other.

I am going to stop yelling and keep my calm!

I am so ready to start 2013!!!


What are your goals???

No comments: