Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's Up Wednesday!?

Hi Ya'll! Just wanted to let you know I have a new business! I am selling doTerra essential oils. I believe in them so strongly and they have changed my life! Because of my Gastric By-Pass, I can't take most medicines internally. I have suffered for eight years from severe back pain, headaches, colds, upset tummies, IBS, cramps, basically any ailment with no relief. Enter doTerra, I can now nautrally heal all those aliments and more. I love not having pain and not having to suffer. Since I ordered the Family Physcians kit, which is a variety of the most popular oils, not one day has gone by that I haven't used it. I love that I can use them on Ava and Sawyer and not worry about an overdose or a recall. These oils are not only for pain relief. They treat everything from hyperactivity, depression, weight-control, wound care, sleep problems, and general body care. doTerra has the most pure and highest grade essential oils on the market. They are a local company and growing by the minute. Please check out my website and explore all doTerra has to offer. http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/elizabethalemaster/ I am happy to answer any questions and help you place your first LIFE changing order!

Also, we have been on vacation this week and doing lots of fun things. I will post all abou that soon. Hope you are all having a great summer!!!

No comments: