Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fit Fabulous Friday!

Week Three!!! So, this is week three of my intuitive eating guideline. I really suggest reading Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel it is SO amazing.



 Anyway here is the week three rule STRAIGHT from Bethenny. It has been the most helpful for me.
#3 Taste Everything, Eat Nothing. ( a little of anything is not fattening)
This means have a few quality bites of REALLY YUMMY food. Usually you only need a few bites if you really are listening. I usually start feeling sick around bite 4 of something. In the past, I would continue eating because of my thinking I would NEVER EAT IT AGAIN. Guess what? I ate it again and enjoyed it more having a few bites that were good.

When Something stops tasting good, STOP EATING! Don't keep eating just because it is there.

Have small Portions like you are sampling. This is super helpful at buffets and parties or BBQ's. Look at your options, choose what you REALLY want to taste, put a small bit on your plate and then enjoy it. If you want more, you can have more, but I bet you'll be full.

Leave some on your plate. Even one or two bites. NEVER FINISH ANYTHING.

Good Luck! Leave a comment if you have been trying intuitive eating.....

No comments: