Sunday, June 9, 2013

Friday Favorites

I know this is late! I know I have been slacking! Well, I have been busy changing my life ya'll! I finally found our camera cord so Disney pictures will come next week. Today, I am telling you some of my favorite finds!



So you guys, lets get real, I need a treat in the afternoon. I have been trying to eliminate fake sugars and artificial junk. I never thought I would like dark chocolate, but these are FANTASTIC! I eat two squares round 3:00 and I am so so satisfied! So good!

Another treat

Chocolate covered Bananas! SO creamy and satisfy that sweet tooth! Also it's a banana so it can't be all that bad!

Now I usually drink only water, but this stuff is LOADED with anti-oxidants! So good! I use it to take nasty vitamins and  pills.

Coconut water. This is something I have tried many times and just didn't like. It is so good for you. It helps you recover after a workout and also helps with dehydration. It is LOADED with potassium. No Charlie horses here! I mix it with the juice above or in my protein shake. Chocolate is the best if you are just drinking it alone.




I am on a wraps for lunch kick. I love turkey with avocado, sprouts, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and banana peppers. I Use Hummus instead of cheese or mayo. SO GOOD! These have 9 grams of fiber which makes them low carb. SO TASTY!



I have a love hate relationship with bars. I love how convenient they are, I hate that most are loaded with junk! These are great. All natural, you could make them yourself. They are in your dairy case usually. Keep them cold! I eat half at a time with some fruit.

I hope you are all having a great weekend! Here's to another GREAT week!


No comments: