Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy little life...on purpose

I am a person who is easily influenced by the opinions and thoughts of others.  Watching Reality TV gets me fired up! I absorb people's emotions when talking in conversation. I am trying to turn this quality, that I consider to be empathy, into a strength. So until I have harnessed this, I have decided to stop reading other's blogs, watching dramatic shows, being around people who's opinions and thoughts aren't in line with who I am trying to be. Instead, I am putting the blinders on in so many words. Until I get to the place where I am confident in my own opinions again, I am going to submerge myself in things I want to improve in my life. I am going to be reading Dave Ramsey's books, my scriptures, uplifting books like Byron Katie, and Joel Osteen. I am going to be watching wholesome movies and TV shows that uplift me and make me feel better. I am going to be learning to organize my home and keep it clean and orderly. I am going to basically get out the junk that has been piling up around me and inside me. I will take you with me and update you on what I am learning! Should be fun!!

1 comment:

Linds said...

Go you!! I'm excited for you. And you know what? I really wish we lived by each other, cause we would have so much fun. I was just thinking that, and wanted to tell you. Love you!