Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wh. wh... wh.. Weight LOSS!



I know you have heard it a lot of times from this lil mouth. I am gearing up to continue this weight loss BATTLE!!! We are going to DISNEYLAND in the spring and I DO NOT want to attempt that at this weight! So what better motivation then not wanting to DIE on splash mountain??? Please join me as I document this journey! As for your participation??? Don't bring me cookies, cakes, chocolate, delicousness of ANY kind! I know I will want it and ask but PLEASE, Even if I beg! JUST DON'T do it!!! As an added bonus, I am not cutting or COLORING my hair until then! AHHH WHAT??? I figured if I have that ANNOYING constant reminder of my goal, I will get my booty in gear! So sorry neighbors, if you feel the earth move, Know I am working my Booty off!!! Anyone wanna join in on the fun??? Ok Well here is my Motivation Song of the week! Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

awesome! way to go annie! you can do it!

Mindy said...

annie my friend, i love you, that is all!!