Monday, October 22, 2012

Operation Order!

So I since being married, I have never found a groove I loved. I was always waiting until we had a real house to decorate, organize, etc. I decided this has been a lot of the grief I have been suffering. I need order. I need my home to feel like a home. I need organization. So I have been revamping and putting systems in place. I have some great neighbors that have given us things they weren't using anymore and I am loving the order and homeyness that is happening! I will be posting pictures soon! I have been using old boxes you get from thing like amazon deliveries, costco sized food, etc. to organize our drawers and cupboards. I am trying to not spend unnecessary money to save up for Disneyland in the spring. This has caused me to get creative!!! Overall I am getting on top of the chaos and it feels awesome!!

No comments: