Sunday, May 12, 2013

Favorites week!-Beauty

So we have been busy! We went to DISNEYLAND!!! It was super fun and I will post pics, (as soon as I find the cord in this mess...) I decided to post some of my favorites this week!

Starting with Bath and Body things

Makeup-
Eyes- MAC eyeshadow

All that glitters

Mascara-

Love this! Makes my lashes LONG!

Eyeliner-

NYC liquid eyeliner lasts FOREVER!!

Blush-

ELF blush in tickled pink

Foundation- Rimmel lasting finish. NOT CAKEY!!!


I hate lipstick. I feel like I am suffocating. I like these lip glosses from bath and body.

Bath


I like this soap

This Tone Fruit Peel body wash

Jergens lotion

Perfume-

I don't love most perfumes because they give me headaches. I love this one though!

Bubble Baths-


Space Girl
This is Lushes Space girl bath bomb. SO yummy!!!
I also use this-

Smells like cupcakes!!

Shampoo and conditioner

I love this! Clear for colored hair. It smells like salon selectives!

I also love

Moisture Maniac from TIGI. Smells divine!




Hairspray- Salon Grafix Freezing spray


Jojoba oil I use when my hair is wet to add moisture. Others use Moroccan Oil I LOVE this! Works well on your feet too!


I use this in the shower

This at night


I use these face products for moisturizer, eye cream, etc.

What are your favorite Brands???


No comments: