Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Favorites Week- Hobbies

So today I am sharing my favorite Hobbies. Things I do to pass time that bring me joy!

Doodling, Writing, making lists etc. I love journals!



Art- Painting and Collaging- these are not my works. I just don't have the space here to do too much of this, but it is one of my favorite things to do.



Singing and Dancing

I really want to take singing lessons. I have a pretty good voice but I would like to get better. I am not now nor do I ever plan on being a great dancer, but I love doing it. I love the game Just Dance. I sometimes just turn on the music and the kids and I dance around.

Reading- I LOVE to read! I love books that draw you in and you can't put down.
Some favorites:


Movies- I like to watch movies too. Romance, comedy, historical etc.





What are your favorite Pastimes??

No comments: