Thursday, May 16, 2013

Favorites Week-wrap up

Here are just some general favorites. Some may be repeats.

Color-Purple
Number- 9
Song-Crash by Dave Matthews
Food-Pizza or Tacos
Candy- CHOCOLATE!! Peanut Butter, Peanut or Almond M&M's, Skor, or Snickers mini
Movie- While You were sleeping
Soundtrack- Forest Gump
Band-The Beatles
Artist- Michael Buble and Harry Connick Jr.
Pattern-Polka Dots! also I like Chevron too! Oh and damask!
Intrests-Interior Decorating and Organization
Hobbies-Singing, Reading, Writing
Season-Fall! I love the harvesty smell, colors, leaves, crisp air and Halloween!
What I love about Summer- FARMERS MARKET!! I love the veggies and yummy treats! I love the warm sum on my skin, kids playing, sprinklers, popcicles!
Where I want to visit- Tahiti, Bahamas, Hawaii, Cozumel, Ireland, Australia, England, and New York!
If I could meet anyone famous- The Duggars! LOVE THEM! Also Dermot Mulroney, Ellen, and perhaps Will Smith!
Perfume- Romance
Smell-Oranges, Lemons, and Limes. Basically the way Jamba Juice or The Body Shop smells.
I also love the way craft stores, and salons smell.
TV Shows- Monk, Friends, Modern Family, Elementary, CSI, Criminal Minds,19 Kids and counting, Sister Wives, Breaking Amish, What not to Wear, Teen Mom, and the Real Housewives.
Treats- Rootbeer Freezes, butterfinger blizzard

That is all! Any questions??? Hope you all have a great day!


No comments: