Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Favorites Week-Clothing

I am a very much a t-shirt and jeans gal. I do however like a little something to my tees. A detail, buttons, a collar, ruffles, fun colors etc. Here are a few favorites right now.
Lace Wrap BasicLace Cowl Hooded TopLace Yoke Henley - Aéropostale®Sheer Lace-Front V-Neck Tee - Aéropostale®Aero Tropical Blossom Henley - Aéropostale®Bella Bird Women's Lace Scoop TeeBella Bird Women's Parade Top







I also love cute tops for dressing up like these-



I love jeans that are comfy and have a bit of a flare at the bottom.

Women's Wide-Leg Trouser JeansLee Scarlett Slender Secret Bootcut JeansLevi's 524 Superlow Skinny Bootcut Jeans - JuniorsHydraulic Studded Bootcut Jeans - Juniors

I also love a cute capri
frontLevi's Crop Color Leggings - JuniorsWomen's The Rockstar Printed Denim CaprisWomen's Denim Capris (16front

My shoe of preference is a flip flop.
frontfrontfrontfrontfrontFitz <br> patent sandal *more colors*

I also love mary janes and flats
Starla-94 <br> mustard ballet flatRosana <br> teal flat with bowParry <br> red moccasin flatKeen - Harvest MJClarks - Un.cedar

As far as purses go, I like a crossbody style. I don't know if I have sloped shoulders or just too much to carry, but these work best for me.

Bueno Pearlized Washed Top Zip Cross Body BagLily Bloom Wallet Cross Body BagChateau Bright Owl Cross Body BagT-Shirt and Jeans Double Pocket Cross Body BagT-Shirt and Jeans Double Buckle Front Pocket Cross Body BagLily Bloom Cross Body Bag

No comments: