Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I ate Wednesday!!!

I know this is MUCH more fun when there are pics, BUUUTTTT I kinda forgot to take them..... SORRY! Next week I promise. Today I ate
Breakfast-
Homemade McMuffin-4pts
Post workout-
EAS protein shake 2pts
Snack-
Half a G2G bar with a banana 4pts.
Lunch-
I had to go to McDonalds (I KNOW) because I was STARVING after being at the DMV for 3 hours. It was what I saw first so I went there. I had a buy one get on free sandwich coupon so I got a hamburger with lots of veggies 12pts....This actually made me feel sick....
Snack-
granola thin 2pts. Random Trader Joes samples 4pts.
Dinner-
Salad with an open faced Turkey sandwich with lots of veggies. 8pts.
total= 34 pts.
I have 4 more points for the day PLUS I earned 4 points for exercise! YAY!!! I will save my exercise points.

Hope you are all having a healthy happy day!!!

No comments: