Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY AVA!!!

Three years ago I recieved the GREATEST gift I could have ever asked for! I became a Mommy to this SWEET baby! Ava, you have been such a joy to have in our lives. You are sweet, sassy, kind, loving, funny, entertaining, and smart. You love to sing and dance. You love your brother and take great care of him. You are so sensitive and truly care about others. You are an entertainer. You are so smart. You remember songs and movies after seeing or hearing them once. You love Strawberry Shortcake, Dora, Kai Lan, and Bubble Guppies. You are my little sidekick and love to help me out. You are super excited to go to school in a few weeks. I love you beyond measure! I am so PROUD of you and the amazing little girl you are. I want you to know what an HONOR it is to be your Mom. I am in awe everyday that Heavenly Father trusted us enough to raise you and be part of your life. You teach me so much everyday. I want you to know that you are perfect and exactly as Heavenly Father made you to be. We are always here for you and love you! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last 3 years! Love you Ava Girl!








































1 comment:

Linds said...

She's 3?!?!?!?! No way! She is so adorable!