Friday, July 1, 2011

Fit Fabulous Friday!

So I haven't post a FFF for a while. I am still TRYING to listen to my intuition when eating. It is hard! I am a food addict. I know there are certain foods I can't keep in the house. I also know I am TIRED of beating myself up for what I am not or for being chubby. I am who I am. I will eat all things in moderation. Keep myself strong by working out and being active. I will follow the word of wisdom and not put harmful foods and substances in my body. I will love me for who I am. I know the Lord has a plan for me and if I need to be skinny, he will help me get there. Otherwise I am Loving and Accepting what is. I am a wonderful person. Make your own attainable definition of Healthy for you and stick to it! Don't ever let anyone tell you that who you are isn't good enough. Now I am off to a wonderful weekend of CELEBRATION! Celebrating my sweet husband's birthday, freedom, love, family, and being myself no matter what!

No comments: