Friday, December 13, 2013

Bucket List

I believe in dreaming! Dreaming BIG! It is so fun to day dream and think of what ifs! Here are some things from my DREAM BIG bucket list!

1. I want to live in a tiny house.
get rid of all the excess "STUFF" and just be.
OBVIOUSLY has to wait until the kiddos are grown and gone......
Maybe I will built it in our future backyard as my own playhouse/timeout house!!!
2. I want to drive a pink tiny car!
I love small things, and this is just too cute!
 
3. Run a marathon.
 
I am a LONG way from 26.2 miles, but it WILL happen before I die. MARK MY WORDS!!!
 
4. Become an artist
I took a class a few years ago and LOVED it! I like collage work best. Hey, Maybe that is what my little house could be, my art studio!!!
 
5.Produce a CD.
I have a decent voice and voice lessons are on my bucket list too. Watch out Britney, I am coming for you!
 
6.Be in a play
 
Cats, Seussical, guys and dolls, whatever! I just want to do it!
 
7.Get great at the piano
Took lessons, quit, regret it.....
 
8.Become a yoga teacher
Love Love Love yoga!
 
9.Become a jazzercise instructor
This picture is LOL!!! But I don't think it is a secret that I LOVE JAZZERCISE!!
 
10. Take a trip to England, Ireland and Scotland
I have always been obsessed with this part of the world. Want to go, gonna do it!
 
What is on your DREAM BIG list????

1 comment:

Linds said...

Hmm, not too many matchies. I do want to go to England. And I AM next year!!! Woot Woot!! I think you should build yourself a little house in your backyard. Mommies need timeouts too.