Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What are we up to???

 
I STINK at keeping up this blog. Anyway, we do make memories and have fun together! Here are some recent happenings!
 

Amelia LOVES hummus. She calls it dip-dip. She eats it by the handful. No chips, crackers or veggies needed! Be forewarned if you try to share with her, she freaks! She gets her own tub for obvious reasons...

I have been cleaning and organizing this house. Here is my pretty new bed.


Still Jazzing every chance I can. This is my friend Nickie who Jazzes with me!
Valentine Party!

More organizing! A place for everything and everything in its place!

Ava modeling her new duds!

Pizza Night! So fun to have these crazy kitchen helpers!

Fun times with great friends.

Hogle Zoo with the Bradburys!


Amelia's turn to model.

This baby LOVES balloons! She would rather have a balloon than almost anything.
 
Soybean the silly happy boy. He keeps us on our toes and laughing!

No comments: